And some of you had questions about it. So, I'll be addressing those questions over the next few weeks.
- How we do bedtime routines,
- why our kids don't have their own beds,
- letting our kids go places on their own,
- encouraging independence in our kids, and
- how we incorporate prayer into our family's daily routine.
Since that last question came from the estimable Haley at Carrots for Michaelmas, I did that one first. . . .
At least I think I ought to want it. Raptures, ecstasies, levitation, my heart literally bursting into flame. That’s what a good prayer life looks like in my imagination.